If your business isn’t already using video conferencing as a fantastic way to collaborate with your customers and colleagues in offices all over the globe, then our question is what are you waiting for?
Once you try it (and you can for 14 days FREE), you will never turn back, here are our six reasons why…
- Stay connected – talk to your team or customers at the click of a button, connect to any location on any device, in crystal clear HD quality and never miss that important conversation or meeting again. You can even stay connected when there are travel delays or the good old British weather throws a spanner in the works!
- A window to your office – even when you are working remotely you can let people in to your world. They get a true insight in to where you work. Top tip: make sure the background behind you reflects your business!
- No need to take notes – you can now stream and record your meetings so you always have a record of what was discussed
- Save the environment, reduce travel – save time, money and reduce your carbon footprint by holding meetings via video conferencing instead of flying across the globe or even travelling to another office. You could also be eligable for a LoCASE grant of up to £5000 towards your video conferencing solution
- Stop wasting time – imagine a day where you save time simply by connecting on video conferencing to one, two or even ten people instead of sending emails backwards and forwards. We can get you up and running in moments, not months. You will not need skilled IT teams to run updates, this is done automatically. You can set it and forget it!
- Sharing your content – present wirelessly from any device and share your content immediately, saving the delay of emailing document.
If you would like to talk to us about a video conferencing solution, the LoCASE project or any of our audio visual solutions, get in touch!