We wanted to find a charity our business could support. When we read about the amazing work of B1G1 we knew we had found the right one for us!
- Giving back with every purchase – working with the charity means that with every purchase our customers make, we can give back to amazing projects around the world
- Projects with meaning – we can choose which projects we would like to support, that have real meaning to our business
- Flexibility and choice – we like the flexibility we are able to give our customers. They can choose which project they would like us to donate to on their behalf
- Diversity of projects – the charity works with over 800 projects across over 70 countries so there is always a project we feel passionate about supporting
- Sharing is caring – we can share our giving stories with our customers, demonstrating how their purchase truly helps a project
- Don’t just take our word for it – this video summarises the charity perfectly:
How are we supporting the charity?
We have chosen three amazing projects to support:
- Educate a Hearing-Impaired Child in India – give a less privileged hearing impaired child the opportunity to get access to a quality education for a day
- Provide Internet Access to Orphans in Nepal – improve the quality of education and expose orphaned children of Kathmandu to the world and wonders of the internet & online learning by paying one day’s worth of internet fee
- Provide Implant Lens for Cataract Operation in Indonesia – assist a cataract blind, visually impaired person in re-gaining independence by sponsoring one implant lens for a cataract operation that helps restore sight
How will we donate?
Every time we sell a Lifesize video conferencing solution or renewal our customer will choose which of these three amazing projects they would like to support and we will donate to that project.