SALES AND SERVICE SUPPORT COORDINATOR
We are dedicated to finding the right candidate to join our D&A Media team, someone who can add to our culture by sharing the same values and beliefs that make us who we are.
If you are the person we are looking for, you will be highly self-motivated, with a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to multi-task and speak with clients on the phone in a small busy professional business to business office.
You will thrive from working with and supporting a team, have a great telephone manner, enjoy assisting customers and be very hands-on in carrying out varied administration tasks and ensuring clients are always delighted with our service.
On a typical day you will be speaking with customers on the phone, updating the company CRM Package, liaising with suppliers, producing Call sheets and Delivery notes, updating the diary, liaising with engineers, ordering stock a great all-round role.
As a growing company it is important that you Aim for exceptional and will always bring energy, passion and personality to the team. Always aim to give exceptional service to our customers and want to develop your knowledge and skills.
If you’re excited by the above opportunity, enjoy the challenge of a varied role and possess key skills such as being organised, great telephone manner, confident making calls, excellent Microsoft office experience, then we would love to hear from you.
The role will include:
- Raising sales quotations and sourcing information for technology projects
- Keeping customers updated and information, and making customers happy
- Customer Service – answering the phones, dealing with customer queries
- Co-ordinating the sales & support administration, ensuring all team members are supported
- Scheduling installations and deliveries for customers
- Speaking with colleagues and customers over video
- Using and updating the company’s CRM
- Working with KPI’s to achieve a common goal the company
- Ensuring the showroom is neat and tidy at all times
- Raising support tickets for the company, reviewing them daily to ensure actions are taken
If you’re the right person for this role, you’ll enjoy:
- A passion for customer delight
- A willingness to continually learn about changing technology
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work to deadlines
- Enjoy being in front of the camera
- Great organisational skills
- Being part of a team
- Previous office experience at least 2 years+
- An interest in communications technology
- Exceptional communication skills
Hours: 8.45 am – 17:30pm, Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
20 Days holiday p/a
Workplace pension scheme
Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience